Welcome to the world of HIGH PERFORMANCE! My name is Barbara Depta. I am the founder of Beyond Stretch, and one of 300 elite certified high performance coaches in the world. I take pride in my passion for helping people get to theNEXT LEVEL.
With my expertise in fascia and fitness, not only am I able to help professional athletes to manage their energy, strength, balance, and flexibility, on and off the field, but as a high performance coach, I also keep their passion and purpose pure and alive with their families at home.
* You may already know that 70% of your body weight is wa...
* You may already know that 70% of your body weight is water, which is essential for your connective tissue hydration and the ability to keep your body mobile and healthy everyday.
* But did you also know that proteins are also a big part of your body composition? They have an important role to play by providing structure and function to your heart, lungs, kidneys, brain, and of course skin, bones, and the rest of your connective tissue.
* With a presence of approximately 30%, collagen is the most frequently found protein in the body and a very significant component of your connective tissue, playing a main role as a building block of your bones, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, fascia, and everything surrounding.
* Collagen architecture is the key to fascia functionality, which is an important part of your connective tissue health.
* Collagen density and architectural patterns are deciding factors in tissue stability and elasticity.
* Collagen is an active force transmitter and has amazing tensile strength—scientists like to compare it to a steel cable. These qualities can make your movement more energy conservative rather than energy consuming and improve your overall performance!
* Even though there are 28 different types of collagen currently known, the human body mainly consists of collagen types I, II, and III.
Type I Collagen: Accounts for about 90% of the body’s total collagen content, mainly in the connective tissue of the skin, bones and tendons.
Type III Collagen: Found in skin and muscles.
Types I & III are the types of collagen present in Resync Collagen Blend.
15 grams of hydrolyzed collagen peptides per serving + natural nitric oxide precursors and antioxidants + more.
Not only you take care of your beauty and connective tissue health, but also your clean deep energy as well ✋
Go to ResyncProducts get 25% (active until tomorrow night).
Make delicious drinks, snacks and other meals with our collagen.
With any purchase you get a FREE anti-inflammatory recipe book. 👌🏻
#collagen #collagenblend #collagenpeptides #collagenpowder #collagenprotein #collagendrink #collagenyplus #collagenboost #collagenbooster #collagenbenefits #redspinach
I am extremely excited to share with my friends and follo...
I am extremely excited to share with my friends and followers my other new website ResyncProducts, where we share extraordinary knowledge about nitric oxide, daily vitality, and connective tissue health.
It doesn’t matter if you are an elite athlete or a stay at home mom, you need deep clean energy on a consistent basis. And I know that your busy schedule is just like mine, filled with purpose and serving others, and for that my friend you need natural clean energy 🤗
#resyncproducts #healthy #purpose #clarity #nitricoxide #vitality #energy #athleticrecovery #womenempowerment #womeninspiringwomen #womensupportingwomen #womenpower #inspiration
Getting out of my comfort allows me to truly see what I a...
Getting out of my comfort allows me to truly see what I am made of.
I like to remind myself of what I say to athletes, “Learn how to get comfortable while being uncomfortable”
I love challenging myself, even with new movements that my body is not used to.
Just like in business, it allows me to improve:
• Attention to detail
My husband took me through my 2nd 🏌🏽♀️ lesson. Apparently, I am not such a bad student 😄and my mobility and body awareness definitely helped here 🙏
Yet, a lot of credit goes to my hubby, who is a very good coach, and knows how to put up with his wife👍😉
#golftime #familytime #challengeyourself #improvement #getoutofyourcomfortzone #love #mobilitymatters #coaching #coachinglife #details #movement #movementmatters #bodyawareness #hubbylove
As I got older I realized I have to laugh more frequently...
As I got older I realized I have to laugh more frequently, and be able to laugh at myself.
Happy Labor Day Weekend everyone 🤗🇺🇸
Bring joy to wherever you are🙌
#joy #passion #smile #busywife #coach #energyonthego #bringiton #happiness #friends #resyncsupplements #truesmile #energy #nodowntime
Elongating and relaxing your body PART #2 👍🤗
Make sure to...
Elongating and relaxing your body PART #2 👍🤗
Make sure to take care of your body by the end of the day🙏🙌
Pay attention to your feet position ☝️
Keep your feet as flat as possible during rotations ☝️
#move #restore #healthylifestyle #painfree #mobility #mobilitytraining #spinemobility #spinemovement #healthyback #coach #movementcoach